La Porta di Valle is a tourist reception office where you will find not only information, but also the products and services you need to discover the full Stura Valley.
Luca and Paola, our tour operators, will accompany you in your choice of experiences and provide you with all the material and advice you need to enjoy your stay, according to your expectations and needs.
Here you’ll find:
- A tourist information point with collection material on the Stura Valley and the entire province of Cuneo;
- Local craft products;
- A bookshop specializing in the outdoor world, cartography, travel, local books, hiking maps;
- A gadget sales point;
- A room for conferences, meetings, educational activities, tastings and events;
- Sale of local products;
- A bar/restaurant where you can sample all the valley’s delicacies;
- Visits, trekking and mountain bike tours.
La Porta di Valle, located in Demonte, in the hamlet of Rialpo, is ready to welcome you to the valley and walk you during your stay.
The Porta di Valle is one of the seven reception points included in the Interreg Alcotra Terres Monviso project, involving Terre del Monviso (Grana Valley, Stura Valley, Maira Valley, Varaita Valley, Po and Infernotto Valleys, Saluzzese Plain) as well as the French partners of Ubaye Serre-Ponçon, Guillestrois and Queyras.
Saturdays and Sundays: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. non-stop
Tel. o Whatsapp: +39 328 203 2182